|Version 32 (modified by 6 months ago) ( diff ),|
Letters of DoT
- Allotment of 139 for Central Integrated Enquiry System
- Change of Category of 139 from II to I
- Allotment of 1072 as Train Accident Information Number
- Allotment of 155210 as "Railway Vigilance Mobile Helpline."
- Change of Category of 132 & 133 from Category II to Category I
- Allotment of 138 for Premium Enquiry Service & Value added Services for Indian Railways
- Change in the Accessibility and Category of short codes '132' and '133' already allocated to Indian Railways - Amendment in National Numbering Plan-2003
- Allotment of 1311 as Emergency Helpline for Suburban Commuters of Western Railway
- IVRS based Helpline Service for Western Railway Allotment of Short Code "1310" to Railway Board, Ministry of Railways as helpline for Western Railway.
- Short Code '132' Request for utilization of Short Code '132' by Railways
- Security Helpline Allocation of Short code'182' to Ministry of Railways as Indian Railways Security Helpline
- All India Helpline for Passengers Allocation of Short Code '138' to Ministry of Railways, Govt. of India - Reg.
- All India Helpline for Passengers Clarification regarding Short Code '138' for All India Helpline for Passengers.
- All India Helpline for Passengers Opening of short codes 138 as All India Helpline for Passengers.
- Security Helpline Allocation of Short code'182' as Indian Railways Security Helpline to Ministry of Railways.
- Merger 182 Helpline Merger of 182 Helpline into Rail Madad Helpline -139.
- Allotement of 5 MHz spectrum to IR in 700 MHz band Allotement of 5 MHz (Paired) spectrum to Indian Railways in 700 MHz band for Public Safety and Security services at Stations and in the Trains for Captive use.
- Secy DoT DO Secretary DoT DO of 12.08.2022.
Note: See TracWiki for help on using the wiki.