|Version 9 (modified by 10 years ago) ( diff ),|
Letters of DoT
- Allotment of 139 for Central Integrated Enquiry System
- Change of Category of 139 from II to I
- Allotment of 1072 as Train Accident Information Number
- Allotment of 155210 as "Railway Vigilance Mobile Helpline."
- Change of Category of 132 & 133 from Category II to Category I
- Allotment of 138 for Premium Enquiry Service & Value added Services for Indian Railways
- Allotment of 1311 as Emergency Helpline for Suburban Commuters of Western Railway
- Allotment of 1310 as IVRS based Helpline Service for Western Railway
- Number Plan for prefix 132
Note: See TracWiki for help on using the wiki.