|Version 84 (modified by 10 years ago) ( diff ),|
Telecom Directorate Instructions
Letters of 2012
- Uniform Numbering Scheme MTRC Amdt 1.0 Version 1.0 - Uniform Numbering Scheme for Mobile Train Radio Communication network on Indian Railways.
Lt.No.STT/WL/MTRC/503/General/Vol.III Dtd. 03.08.2012
- Yardsticks 2012-13 - Yardsticks for Gazetted staff in Construction Projects in the year 2012-13. Lt.No.2012/E&R/3/1(1) Dtd. 28.05.2012
- Exch 2012 - Provision of KTS Exchange at Railway Board. Lt.No.2012/Tele/15(16)/4 Dtd. 07.05.2012
- Laying OFC & QC 2012 - Maintenance of OFC system for automatic signalling. Lt.No.2006/Tele/TP/1 Dtd. 03.05.2012
- SCNP 2012 - Allocation of 9 MHz Ku-band capacity in Transponder No. 6 on INSAT-4CR to Indian Railways. Lt.No.SCNP/F.631/12 Dtd. 27.04.2012
- ISS 2012 - Inspection of ISS equipment. Lt.No.2010/Tele/9(1)/1 Dtd. 26.04.2012
- OFC Maintenance 2012 - Maintenance of OFC system for automatic signalling. Lt.No.2010/Tele/3(5)/1 Dtd. 26.03.2012
- WPC 2012 - Royalty charges for Assignments of Frequencies to 'Captive Users' (users being charged on farmula basis) including all Government Users, involving Single Channel Operation for fixed/land/land Mobile Stations/terrestrial Broadcasting. Lt.No.P-11014/34/2009-PP(1)Dtd. 22.03.2012
- Tele Directory RB - Updation of Railway Board Telephone Directory. Lt.No.2012/Tele/TNL/5(MTD). Dtd. 06.03.2012
- VHF License - Validity of license for hand held VHF sets. Lt.No.2004/Tele/WL/2/Misc. Dtd. 03.02.2012
- CRB DO - CRB DO to Defence Secretary. Lt.No. 2011/Tele/15(10)/2 Dtd. 06.02.2012
- Instructions for IPDSLAM Work - Regarding implementation of the work of "Extension of Railnet to remote office locations and residential colony on Indian Railways". Lt.No.2000/Tele/TW/1/Railnet Works/Pt. Dtd. 24.1.12
Letters of 2011
- CUG IR (LOA) - Letter of Acceptance (LOA) for GSM Mobile Connection Under CUG over IR.
- IPv6 Adoption - IPv6 Adoption on Indian Railways. Lt. No. 2011/Tele/11(7)/1 Dtd. 24.10.2011
- DOT Guidelines (RE) - Guidelines from DOT for REPC Clearance. Lt. No. 96/RE/141/8 Pt.1 Dtd. 21.10.2011
- BSNL Mobile - Use of BSNL mobile & landline phone as emergency communication in Naupada-Gunupur section of East Coast Railway. Lt. No. 2011/Tele/11(12)/1 Dtd.19.09.2011
- TCSC 2011 - Recommendation of 36th Telecom Standard Committee meeting held on 12th & 13th May, 2011 at Bangalore. Lt. No. 2011/Tele/9(2)/1 Dtd. 16.09.2011
- RCIL Fibre - Proportionate fibre maintenance charges payable to RCIL for the year 2010-11. Lt.No. 2007/Tele/RCIL/2 Pt. Dtd. 14.09.2011
- Control Communication - Control Communication System. Lt. No. 2010/Tele/9(1)/1 Dtd. 07.09.2011
- IPv6 Adoption - Nomination of Nodal Officers for IPv6 adoption on Indian Railways and organisations under Ministry of Railways. Lt. No. 2011/Tele/11(7)/1 Dtd. 05.09.2011
- E-Mail ID - Email ID for Officers in railnet.gov.in domain. Lt. No. 2010/Tele/TW/1/Data Network Dtd. 30.08.2011
- CUG IR - CUG Mobile Phone for Indian Railways. Lt. No. 2010/Tele/11(2)1 Dtd. 26.08.2011
- Minutes of Meeting - Minutes of Meeting with IRPMU and RailTel held in Railway Board on 28.07.2011
- Failure Reporting - Failure Reporting to Railway Board. Lt No. 2008/Tele/TC/1 Dtd. 27.07.2011
- CUG IR (Plan) - Submission of Revised Mobile CUG Plan. Dtd. 31.08.2011
- Exch 2011 - Guidelines for implementation of Asterisk on Indian Railways. Lt No. 2011/Tele/15(3)/3 Dtd. 25.07.2011
- IP Network 2011 - Introduction of New Transport Technology. Lt No. 2010/Tele/9(1)/1 Dtd. 19.07.2011
- NGN 2011 - Allotment of STD code for connectivity to RailTel's CO's exchange to NGN Network. Lt No. 2010/Tele/6(3)/3/Pt. Dtd. 13.07.2011
- TCSC 2011 - Recommendation of 36th Telecom Standard Committee meeting held on 12th & 13th May, 2011 at Bangalore. Lt.No. 2011/Tele/9(2)/1 Dtd. 07.07.2011
- ISS 2011 - Inspection of Integrated Security System (ISS) Equipment Lt. No. 2010/Tele/9(1)/1 Dtd. 04.07.2011
- Centralized Email - Centralization of Railways email service Lt. No. 2009/Tele/TW/1/RailNet Dtd. 12.05.2011
- WPC 2011 - Allocation of frequency by WPC for use of Railways. Lt. No. 2002/Tele/WCM/6/Genl.Pt. Dtd. 10.05.2011
- IPDSLAM Work Guidelines - Regarding Work of "Extension of Railnet to remote office locations and residential colony on Indian Railways." Lt. No. 2000/Tele/TW/1/Railnet Works/Pt 1 dated 25.04.2011.
Letters of 2010
- VHF Battery - Replacement of Battery packs of the Walkie-Talkie sets used by Drivers & Guards. Lt. No. 2010/Tele/11(3)/1 Dtd. 19.08.2010 .
- Quad Cable 2010 - Procurement and Inspection of Quad cable jointing kit and accessories. Lt. No. 2010/Tele/11(10)/1 Dtd. 24.09.2010.
- FCT in ARTs - Recommendation of High level committee on Disaster Management(04 FCT in ART's). Lt. No. 2004/Tele/TN/2 Dtd. 04.06.2010
Letters of 2009
- True Colour Display Board - Provision of True Colour Display Boards for Passenger Information System. Lt. No. 2003/Tele/TCM/1/Pt. Dtd. 30.03.2009 .
- VHF Battery - Battery for VHF based Walkie-Talkie sets. Lt. No. 2002/Tele/WE/1/WT Dtd. 13.02.2009 .
Letters of 2008
- Call Limit CUG - Call Limit of CUG Phones. Lt. No. 2006/Tele/TN/1/Pt.II Dtd. 07.08.2008
Letters of 2007
- RCIL Works - Execution of RCIL works by RailTel - Review of payment terms. Lt. No. 2006/Tele/RCIL/4 Dtd. 10.12.2007
- IT Network - Guidelines for Design, Implementation, Management & Maintenance Data networks for PRS & UTS. Lt. No. 2007/Tele/WP/1 Dtd. 22.02.2008
- IT Network - Guidelines for Design, Implementation, Management & Maintenance Data networks for PRS/UTS. Lt. No. 2006/C&IS/WP 2007-08/AZR/UTS/10 Dtd. 03.09.2007
- IT Network - Design, Provision, installation, Maintenance & commissioning of telecom Data network for IT application.Lt. No. 2007/Tele/WP/1 Dtd. 05.03.2007
- IT Network - Design, Provision, installation, Maintenance & commissioning of telecom Data network for IT application.Lt. No. 2007/Tele/WP/1 Dtd. 12.02.2007
Letters of 2006
- Codal Life - Revised Codal Life for Assets Lt. No. 2002/AC-II/1/10 Dtd. 25.05.2006
- WPC 2006 - Guidelines for dealing with WPC. Lt. No. 2002/Tele/WCM/6/Genl/Pt. Dtd. 03.04.2006
Letters of 2004
- Quad Cable Procurement - Procurement of Quad Cable to IRS: TC 30/97. Lt. No. 2003/Tele/TP/1 DTd. 09.03.04
- JPO 2004 - Joint Procedure Order for undertaking digging work in the vicinity of underground Signalling, Electrical and Telecommunication Cables. Lt. No. 2004/Sig/G/7
Letters of 2003
- Quad Cable 2003 - Laying of Quad Cable along with OFC. Lt. No. 2003/Tele/TP/1 Dtd. 08.08.2003
Note: See TracWiki for help on using the wiki.